I’m the Traveler at Goneguru.com. My wife is the Seer. Together and separately we have had the great good fortune to have hiked, biked, run, traveled and enjoyed such places and things as: backpacking in the Grand Canyon, the White Mountains, Cumberland Island; hiking along the Appalachian Trail, along the Highline in Glacier National Park, to the top of Mount LeConte in Tennessee, and along the coast from Villa Jovis to Marina Piccolo on the Isle of Capri. One or both of us have traveled to Rome, Venice, Florence, Gibraltar, Madrid the Coast of Spain, Costa Rica, the Riviera Maya, San Diego to Maine, and Alaska to St. Thomas. We’ve swam with Pirranha’s, snorkeled on Caribbean reefs, and ridden our bicycles from border to border. We’ve done tri-athlons, du-athalons, half-marathons and the Peachtree Road Race. All of this requires a great appreciation and love of food and travel and most of all meeting people. We intend to recreate our travels for our readers, to share our experiences from the past and future, and hopefully meet up with you along the way.
- Paddling to Darien
- The Dry Tortugas west of Key West
- Grand Tetons BackCountry Vacation on a Budget
- Altamaha to Darien with the Georgia Conservancy
- Grand Teton: Backpacking up to Marion Lake
- Grand Teton Backpacking on the Granite Canyon Trail
- Grand Teton Wildflowers
- Cumberland Island – Why Is that Raccoon after my food?
- Leaving Banff in the Morning
- Smoky Mountains-Mount LeConte via Rainbow Falls Trail